The modern job market is ceaselessly expanding as technology and culture changes. Today, there are more than forty thousand different job titles in the United States, each demanding different training, talents, and personalities. With CareerCode: Know Your Code, Find Your Fit, Jan Lowe and Tracy Lungrin have shared a cutting-edge and enlightening process that links personal traits, interests, and work environments to real and practical careers in today’s rapidly changing world. This guide can help:
• Students wishing to explore career options smartly
• Workers in unsatisfying career paths
• Retirees seeking a purposeful job or volunteer opportunity
• Counselors and life coaches seeking new tools and techniques for their practices
• Parents or caring individuals interested in helping a loved one find suitable career choices
• Managers, HR professionals, or talent directors looking to learn more about employee job fit
The codes explored in this book supply any career seeker with the roadmap to end career gridlock and begin a unique and fulfilling future. Know your code and find your fit!
About the Author's
Jan Lowe and Tracy Lungrin are the founders of CareerCode. Between the two of them, they have more than fifty years of experience and have helped thousands of individuals find their purpose. Jan has a master’s degree in vocational rehabilitation counseling, and enjoys traveling and beading in her free time. Tracy has a master’s degree in school counseling and college student development, and enjoys traveling and golf. For more information, please visit www.careercode.com.
What's Being Said
“I would recommend this book to everyone wishing to take control of their working life in an intelligent, organized, and authentic way.”
—Jane Downes, author of The Career Book: Help for the Restless Realist