At last, here’s a book that walks parents step-by-step through the process of improving challenging child behavior. It’s short, to the point, and in journal format: just what harried parents need to learn Tina Feigal’s Present Moment Parenting. The Pocket Parent Coach provides readers with a new set of techniques that creates a whole new set of results. Order includes CD: "60 Minutes with Parent Coach Tina Feigal."
What’s brand new in parenting intense kids?
1. You can turn child behavior around. No more regretting the past or fearing the future.
2. You can have a huge effect on your child’s bodily response when you learn these techniques.
3. You don’t need to punish bad behavior.
4. Your child’s self-esteem soars when you learn to trust her.
5. You’ll feel so much better as a parent. You can stop judging yourself and feeling guilty about techniques that don’t work.
About the author
Tina Feigal, M.S., Ed. dedicates her life to putting healing in the hands of adults who love challenging children. She founded the Center for the Challenging Child, LLC, to introduce Present Moment Parenting to people from around the world. Tina credits her sons, Ben, Jordan, and Jacob, with being her main teachers.
Visit http://www.nurturedheart.com to learn more about Tina Feigal’s methods and products.
What's being said
I look at my son now with amazement … I called the Center for the Challenging Child. It changed our lives ... Now I look at children on medication for ADHD and feel badly for them and their parents. Present-moment parenting is so much more successful and has no side effects.
—Brenda Daly, Coaching Client
I have found this approach to be extremely effective in my role as a parent, in my role as a school social worker, and.... in any relationship I have with a child. Tina's enthusiastic encouragement has inspired me to find creative ways to put this approach into action ... Her unfailing belief in the inherent value and goodness in every child is contagious to parents and professionals."
—Mary Fransen, Coaching Client